- Code/Structure/Browser view of HTML document, screenshots
- Multiple views of the document at the same time, screenshots
- WYSIWYG selection and navigation between document views (graphical display of current selection in other view), screenshots
- WYSIWYG editing of Unicode text in Structure view,
- Focusing on a single element in Structure view (e.g. item in a large table),
- Folding of elements in Structure view,
- CSS editing and style management, screenshots
- Site management using FTP, SFTP or any mounted WebDAV or other folder (e.g. iDisk),
- Display of differences between local and remote site,
- Selective or complete updating of remote site with changed files,
- HTML encoding change with automatic conversion of HTML document contents,
- Support for all HTML and XHTML versions,
- Integrated W3C HTML and CSS validation,
- Testing of server-side scripts (e.g. PHP) and HTML forms using live web server,
- Single-click setup of local test server on your computer,
- and many more...
GoodPage is extremely easy to use - no learning time required. You can download the latest version 1.3.4 and immediately start working with your HTML documents and sites.
"This application is brilliant. As a hand coder who never became enamored with WYSIWYG editors, this is a dream come true." from review by Frank Petrie at macsimumnews.com.
"What I have been able to discover has made me so much more productive that even after using it for just a few days, designing CSS web pages without using GoodPage would be so much harder." from review by Dave Winzler, web developer.
"It may be the single most interesting web page, web site development application I’ve run into since early versions of Adobe’s GoLive." from review by Tera Patricks at mac360.com.
New in version 1.3
- GoodPage comes with free FlyPath license,
- new purchase option - PayPal,
- bug fixes.
GoodPage is Universal application (Intel, PPC) and requires Mac OS X v10.3 Panther or higher.
Price: 99 USD (includes free FlyPath license)
How to buy
You can buy the license from within the application (GoodPage menu "License...") using a credit card or PayPal anytime during or after the trial period. Credit card transactions are securely processed by eSellerate. If you have any sales questions, please contact .